Thursday, January 29, 2009

Art
Every year we have an Art Show at school, these are some of the children’s works from last year! I also posted the Very Hungry Caterpillar long poster that I made to put in our library. Besides teaching the primary class, I also teach Art Appreciation twice a month and I love teaching about the famous painters to the children, last year they learned about the Art of Eric Carle, Vincent Van Gogh, Keith Haring and many other artists. Here is a few of them!
We are on holiday till the 5th, so no school photos! I am preparing some new materials for the classroom! Will share with you all later!
Last, I want to thank you all for the visit! Let me know who you are and how you found my blog! Are you Montessori Teachers?

Art Show 2008

The very hungry caterpillar - Eric Carle

The dancers - Keith Haring

Cold and warm colors

The World Map
And here my long poster!
The very hungry Caterpillar











3 comments:

  1. Hi I am an aspiring Montessori Teacher. I did an online training for birth to three and I am going back to do a MACTE certified training for 3-6 this summer. I found your blog because of a comment you left on someone else’s. I would love to know what kind of training you did and how you felt about your program. We have a local training where I live and that is what I am going to do, but I am not completely sold on it. I am just wondering what others have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have just found your blog (from another Montessori blog but I've already forgotten which, sorry ;) & have to say it's gorgeous! I can't wait to have a good trawl through all of the posts.

    I am a Montessori Mama living in Australia with 2 boys to keep me busy. I am trying to provide them with a Montessori experience at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful art work! Inspired me to pay more attention toward art and make children happy and indirectly teach them more complex subjects through art in my Montessori classroom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas